Please note that Hulu Download has some disadvantages.
- Some movies are not covered by the service.
- If you cancel your free trial, you will not be able to watch them.
- Cannot watch with Chromecast
- It becomes slow during peak access times.
Please be aware of the disadvantages of the download function and use it without fail.
Not all works can be downloaded, and some are not available for download. Most domestic works can be downloaded, but you should be aware that many foreign works are not eligible. Copyright issues are the main reason why you cannot download, but there are also other factors related to the distribution deadline.
Each Hulu video has a fixed delivery deadline, and videos that are available 30 days before the end of the delivery cannot be downloaded. It is important to understand that even if you were able to download a video before, it will no longer be eligible after the expiration date.
You can still download videos during the free trial, but please note that once you cancel, all videos will be unavailable for viewing.
The free period is for two weeks, but it does not matter how much time remains. Even if you sign up and cancel on the first day, the entire remaining period is also invalid. Remember also that you can only use the free trial once, and all subsequent registrations will result in a paid membership.
Hulu's line tends to be busy during times when the number of users increases, and communication speed tends to slow down. Line congestion affects not only video playback, but also downloads. During busy times, downloading takes longer than usual and consumes more battery power, so care must be taken.
In some cases, communication may be interrupted and downloading may not be completed normally. The busiest times of the day are during the evening, when people are relaxing, and late at night.
For comfortable viewing, it is recommended to avoid busy times and download in advance. Even if you are watching at home, downloading the file will allow you to watch offline during busy times and make your viewing experience more comfortable.
Hulu's download function is only available in the app, not in the browser on a PC. Consider that downloading is only possible on smartphones and tablets.
Also, please note that the download function is not available on smartphones and tablets as well as other devices when accessing Hulu from a browser.
Although it is convenient to download a batch of movies at once, you can only download up to 5 movies at the same time. Please note that you cannot download the next video until you have finished downloading.
In many cases, this is not a problem in a WiFi environment, but if you want to spread out your downloads, we recommend downloading each video one by one.
If you have not enabled automatic deletion after downloading, the video will not automatically disappear when you finish watching it. However, please note that after 48 hours of playback, the video will expire regardless of your settings. However, the viewing expiration date will only expire if there is no Internet connection.
Even if 48 hours have passed since viewing and the viewing expiration date has expired, you will still be able to view the video once you connect to the Internet. If the time has expired, you should connect to the Internet to renew the expiration date.
With the MyStreamHulu downloader, you can
- You can download up to 50 movies at the same time
- No expiration date for playback of downloaded movies
- No limit to the number of works you can download
- You can download on your computer
Let's take a look at how to download Hulu videos with MyStream Hulu Downloader.
- Go to the following URL and install the software "MyStream Hulu Downloader" on your computer.
>> MyStream Hulu Downloader
- Click the button marked "Free Download" to download the installer.
- Once the file "MyStream_U-NEXT_downloader.exe" is downloaded, click on it to open it.
- When the installation screen appears, click "Quick Install" to start the installation.
Wait a few moments for the installation to complete.
- Click "VIP Services" on the left side of the "MyStream Hulu Downloader" operation screen.
- Click "hulu" on the list of supported streaming services.
- When the Hulu top page appears, open the menu on the right side of the screen and select "Login" to log in to Hulu.
- Enter your email address, ID, and password as appropriate to log in.
- Once you have logged in, play the video content you wish to download.
- You will then automatically see a screen where you can select the video content you wish to download.
- After making your selection, click "Download Now" if you want to download right now, or click "Add to Queue" if you want to select other videos to download at once.
If "Video," "Audio," or "Subtitle" appears on the left side of the screen, change the settings as necessary.
If "Bitrate Adaptation" is displayed, it is recommended to select "CVBR," which tends to improve image quality.
Click "Downloading" on the left side of the operation screen, and you will see the selected video title displayed.
If there are other video titles you wish to download, click "Home" on the left side of the operation screen and follow the same procedure to select videos.
== == Click "Home" on the left side of the operation screen and follow the same procedure to select videos.
When you have finished selecting the videos you want to download, click "Start All" to begin downloading (downloading).
This is how to download Hulu videos with MyStream Hulu Downloader, with MyStream Hulu Downloader you can download up to 50 videos at the same time, there is no time limit on the playback of downloaded videos, there is no limit on the number of videos you can download None, and you can download on your computer! We hope you give it a try.